Here we document the development of the plugin and give an outlook on the upcoming version. If you are interested in further details, have a look at our git-repository bei gitlab.
Support the development
We love free software! Nevertheless, it would be nice if you support us, motivate us and give us the time to work on further development more often.
- [NEW] Settings page for global structured elements
- [NEW] Structured element “LocalBusiness” (Gutenberg & TinyMCE)
- [FEATURE] added more fields for structured element “Person”
- [FEATURE] Accordion function in the FE e.g.: with several FAQ
- [FEATURE] Change appearance: Adjust colors, text and heading size via GUI.
1.5 (work in progress)
- [NEW] Structured element “How To” (Gutenberg & TinyMCE)
- [FEATURE] Offer the possibility that our default CSS is not loaded. EITHER via an extra checkbox OR do not load it automatically, if you have entered your own CSS class.
- [FEATURE] “textblocl” instead of “inner blocks” in Gutenberg. Goal: already formatted text can be copied into the text field and formatting is applied.
- [Feature] Offer list item for FAQ-Gutenberg block
- [NEW] eventStatus, eventAttendanceMode for Event-Element (Tiny-MCE & Gutenberg); see: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/event#eventstatus
- [NEW] SameAs, WorksFor for Person-Element (Tiny-MCE & Gutenberg)
- [FIX] translation now works in lightboxmodal for tinyMCE
- [FIX] output of incorrectly nested HTML within JSON-LD
- [FIX] Backend issues with the lightbox modal
- [FEATURE] jQuery completely removed from the plugin
- [NEW] Structured element “Course” (Gutenberg & TinyMCE)
- [NEW] Icon set (https://www.zondicons.com/)
- [NEW] Update mechanism for blocks
- [NEW] Optional fields for “Events”: image, offers, performer
- [FIX] “Events” description in JSON works now 🙂
- [FIX] Refactored css classes that started with sc- to sc_
- [FIX] Issue with select fields in Gutenberg
- [FIX] Some improvements of the lightbox modal
- [FIX] for FAQ >10 (thanks to WOLFER MEDIA, tobias.grasse)
- [NEW] Multi FAQ (Gutenberg & TinyMCE)
- [NEW] Datepicker for Events
- [New] Person as structured element
- [NEW] Event as structured element
- [FIX] escape links
- Complete rewrite
- Thanks for your support: codemacher, web/dev/media, pixeldreher, superguppi